The Golden Girls Patch Pack!
$30.00 Sold out
"We were all so lonely and then by a miracle we found each other."
"Rose, we both answered an ad to share Blanche's house that we found in the supermarket. It was not the resurrection. It is hardly a miracle."
"To me it was, because we're happy."
- 4 x 3.5" wide embroidered patches
- Iron on backing (instructions below!)
- 100% embroidered
- Very limited quantities, so the ladies will only be sold as a pack and not individually at this time
Designed by You Silly Duffer.
Ships from NYC.
Please follow us @yousillyduffer on Instagram for future updates, giveaways and offers!
How to attach your iron-on patch:
1. Preheat your iron to the highest setting
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto your garment, make sure it's in the right spot! Cover with a clean towel.
3. Place the iron onto the patch and press firmly. Move the iron around for at least 2 minutes.
4. Remove your towel and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. For extra security: consider stitching your patch to your threads, it'll last longer, especially if you plan on washing your garment.