Dolly, circa 9 to 5 Patch
✈️ 🚗 PLEASE READ! 🚌 🚣
The YOU SILLY DUFFER shop is taking a break from shipping orders while traveling! This means that all orders placed between January 12 - February 4 will ship on February 5 and not before! If you need your flair before this, please don't place an order. If you're okay to wait, please enjoy 20% OFF! Just use the code TOODLES during checkout! Hooray! Thanks for your support!
“Well, I say we hire a couple of wranglers to go upstairs and beat the shit out of him."
- 3.5" wide embroidered patch
- Iron on backing (instructions below!)
- 100% embroidered
Designed by You Silly Duffer.
Ships from NYC.
Please follow us @yousillyduffer on Instagram for future updates, giveaways and offers!
How to attach your iron-on patch:
1. Preheat your iron to the highest setting
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto your garment, make sure it's in the right spot! Cover with a clean towel.
3. Place the iron onto the patch and press firmly. Move the iron around for at least 2 minutes.
4. Remove your towel and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. For extra security: consider stitching your patch to your threads, it'll last longer, especially if you plan on washing your garment.