Dolly, circa 9 to 5 Patch
✈️ 🚗 PLEASE READ! 🚌 🚣
The YOU SILLY DUFFER shop is taking a break from shipping orders while traveling! This means that all orders placed October 20 - October 30 will ship on October 31 and not before! If you need your flair before this, please don't place an order. If you're okay to wait, please enjoy FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Just use the code POUTINE during checkout! Hooray! Thanks for your support!
“Well, I say we hire a couple of wranglers to go upstairs and beat the shit out of him."
- 3.5" wide embroidered patch
- Iron on backing (instructions below!)
- 100% embroidered
Designed by You Silly Duffer.
Ships from NYC.
Please follow us @yousillyduffer on Instagram for future updates, giveaways and offers!
How to attach your iron-on patch:
1. Preheat your iron to the highest setting
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto your garment, make sure it's in the right spot! Cover with a clean towel.
3. Place the iron onto the patch and press firmly. Move the iron around for at least 2 minutes.
4. Remove your towel and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. For extra security: consider stitching your patch to your threads, it'll last longer, especially if you plan on washing your garment.